The Know How To Earn
Terms And Conditions
Welcome to KnowHowToEarn.Com…
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Know How To Earn‘s website.
Know How To Earn is located in the United States.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Know How To Earn‘s website, if you do not agree to accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged on this website, and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States. Any use of the above terminology, or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable, and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Know How To Earn and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material posted or listed on the Know How To Earn blog/website/weblog. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access all posted material from [www.knowhowtoearn.com] for your own personal use; subjected to restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.knowhowtoearn.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.knowhowtoearn.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from www.knowhowtoearn.com
- Redistribute content from KnowHowToEarn.Com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Know How To Earn does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of the Know How To Earn admin team, its agents and/or affiliates.
Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Know How To Earn shall not be liable for those Comments, or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this blog/website/weblog.
Know How To Earn reserves the right to monitor all Comments, and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website, and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business (without prior permission), to present commercial activities, or for any unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Know How To Earn a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking To Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, or to other Website information, so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party, and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves, or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Know How To Earn; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party, and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above, and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please wait up to 2 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Know How To Earn’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking, absent an official trademark business license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation, or appearance, of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement, or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation Of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links, or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions, and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to, and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal Of Links From Our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so, or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available, or that the material on the website is always kept up to the current date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website, and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our, or your, liability for death, or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our, or your, liability for fraud, or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our, or your, liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our, or your, liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations, and prohibitions, of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website, the information, and the services, on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss, or damage, of any nature.