Welcome To Our Business News And Views Page
This page will highlight the news about small traditional brick-and-mortar businesses, and their owner(s). However, we will also report the news about large or conglomerate fortune 500 companies, plus their CEO and/or board of directors. Keep Up-To-Date With All Investment News: stocks, technology, mutual funds, forex trading, marijuana, and fintech, etc.
ABOVE: Keep Track Of The Current Stock Market Status | BELOW: Keep Track Of All Real-Time Business News, Etc…
Real-Time News And Charts For Every Company: Just Change The Company Stock Symbol (Default Is AAPL) In The Upper Left-Hand Corner Below… Up To 20 Headlines: Hover Your Cursor Over First News Story To Use The Scroll Bar.
Note: (1) Delete The “AAPL” Below To View Company Listings, Or Categories. (2) Choose One Of The Eight Available Categories. **(3) Now Click-On, Or Type-In, Any Valid Symbol To See That Company Or Currency Latest News/Chart.
(4) Or, Click On The Four White Bars In The Upper Right Corner For The Latest Stock, Finance, & Company News, Etc.
(5) Click The Symbol (>), or the Four Blue Bars on the top right side below for access to the Pop-Up Window symbol.
(6) Explore all other links to access more business info: hover your cursor over any symbol to know name/function.
More News: (A) Click: The Four White Bars (B) Click: Headlines, Kiplinger, or StockTwits (C) Read In Column Below.
(7) Stock And Forex Sites: 1:DailyFX 2:Fin Times 3:AM Star 4:FXStreet 5:USN Mutuals 6:ETFcom 7:ETFtrends
**After You Type-In Any Valid Symbol, It Might Be Necessary To Click The “Enter” Key On Your Computer Keyboard.
Nine Real-Time Most-Traded Forex Cross-Rate Currencies
(1) Scroll Down Below (2) Click Any Link (3) Read And Repeat
Currency Trading Ideas Stream => Analysis And Opinion From Multiple Experienced Traders
(1) Currencies is the default category below… However, the other categories using the left side
drop-down menu are: Stocks, Indices, Commodities and Cryptocurrencies… (2) Trending is the
default browsing category… Click the right side drop-down menu to select a different browsing
category. (3) Click the bottom link to Load More Ideas. To Close More Ideas: reload this page.
Forex Fibonacci Uptrend And Downtrend Calculator
Fibonacci analysis is based on a series of numbers developed by an Italian mathematician,
Leonardo Fibonacci, in the 12th century. You can generate the basic Fibonacci retracement
& extension values, in both up & down trends, by simply knowing how to use this calculator.
Note: Submit your business/trading/investment, news/question/opinion, in the comment form below.