Message Date: May 15, 2017 18:52:44
#MPA and #MPCA Announcement:
Dear MPA/MPCA Members,
Firstly, we would like to thank all the members and team leaders who have offered their valuable suggestions to continue our journey. We have carefully gone through each and every suggestion before arriving at the possible options to find the solution for the current stalling at MPA and MPCA, respectively.
We have also carefully analyzed the revenue generation in the last one week and possible future revenue generation with the current stalling. The revenue generation has been very less but it is also due to the disabling of the withdrawal requests.
There are some serious concerns in terms of the continuity of the business wherein the revenue generation will be good enough to deliver the satisfactory daily earnings. If the daily earnings are not satisfactory, then the stalling may occur again.
Hence, after careful consideration of all possibilities, we came up to the below two options to choose from:
*Reset all ad packs and earning balances to zero in every account
*Reduce referral commission to 5%
*The daily earnings will be set between 0.0% to 2.0% which is variable everyday and which strictly depends on the daily revenue generation
*The maximum worth of adpacks that one can buy is of $10,000.
*The maximum withdrawal limit per day is: $200. Will vary also depending on the revenue generation.
*The minimum withdrawal limit per day is: $5
*The maximum withdrawal limit is 3 times to the processor purchase.
1) Members will be required to complete 16 promotional tasks per day to earn daily profit share will start at 0% and then go up based only on daily sales.
2) These tasks will include posting to Facebook, posting to Twitter, posting to a Blog site, posting text messages to traffic exchanges etc.
3) Each task of 4 completed, then the members will qualify for that daily set of earnings (25% of the daily earnings for the completion of each task).
More emphasis will be placed on members to promote the business to sustain sales and long term growth.
Below are some important points to note regarding this Plan:
(a) Though the members have bought the advertising services from our programs while revenue sharing rewards are non-guaranteed, we still want to generate the revenue through the sales of other advertising services and through other partner programs and return the amount that was spent on the advertising and hence if we choose this option, we have the defeciet of that amount to begin with. So, this defeciet will have severe effect on the successful continuion of the programs.
(b) There will still be a possibility of stalling if the revenue generation stops, through members not supporting the re-launch etc. When the revenue is low and if earnings are like 0.1% or 0.5% per day, new people making purchases will stop and want to wait until earnings get picked up. But, earnings percentage cannot be increased unless the revenue generation picks up. So, such situation may lead to stalling again.
(c) Members who lose adpacks now may disappoint and stop supporting the business. Members who are waiting to receive the seed money may not support the system immediately with dedication and focus.
*Stop Adpack sales until further notice and run MPA and MPCA as non-revenue sharing Traffic Exchange platforms.
*We see enormous growth in this sector to increase our member base in the new traffic exchanges, with thousands of online marketers looking to spend their advertising money on a well run modern platforms like ours.
*This will generate income for the platforms straight away.
*Income generated will be directed to paying members seed money.
There will be one upgrade membership offered at each platform as follows:
*$10 or 0.01 btc per month upgrade membership 10000 Banner views per month
*50% referral commissions on every purchase to the sponsor
Note: All revenue generated through the continuition of MPA and MPCA Traffic Exchange platforms and our other two upcoming partner programs, CC and the ‘dream product’ as we have outlined, a local business directory index product, which will start generating income within 3 weeks from now, hopefully, will be used to refund to the members who have not withdrawn their seed money balance.
This does not affect the partner programs in any way.
We are here stating that any revenue generated that would normally go to the admin fund will be used to return to the members.
All Adpacks and current account balances will be made to zero.
Note: The revenue sharing platform will resume operation in early 2018 after building our external revenue generation streams. These external revenue generation streams will help the programs to sustain longer without the possibility of any stalling, hopefully.
The Management’s Decision in moving forward:
The majority of leaders and members that we approached, preferred a long term approach to the business and have indicated Plan B as their preferred option.
The management team have agreed with their reasoning for long term stability and growth.
The key points being:
1. 80% of the member base are non marketers and have no wish to promote or recruit, believing the business model is clicking the adverts and withdrawing the earnings.
2. Only 2% of the active members chose to purchase the suggested $5 booster packs to generate sales. We sold 5000 ad packs which is $25,000. Our sales target every day is $100,000 minimum to pay the minimum withdrawal request amount per day to each eligible member. Most believed the site would stall again in a short while, making Plan A a short term option, to be back in the same situation and still having the burden of the seed money to be paid to members.
3. Traffic Exchanges, as a business model, have operated for over 10-15 years and are proven. Traffic generated will bring in sales to stabilize the business and pay seed money to members.
4. With immediate funds coming from the Traffic Exchanges and the new partner programs starting within 2-3 weeks, the clear profit generated could be given to the member’s seed money fund straight away, to start payments to the members.
5. Once the seed money debt is finalised, the business would be stable and in profit, when relaunching with the improved revenue share model in early 2018.
Therefore our decision is to adopt Plan B and move forward:
More details will be shared through a hangout tomorrow. We thank everyone for your great support for our two platforms. Let us continue working as a team so that we can re-launch the revenue sharing platforms soon after building the necessary external revenue generation streams.
MPA and MPCA Management